WAR FORCE WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 Money Talks

Go down

Week 1 Money Talks Empty Week 1 Money Talks

Post by Risky Biznu Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:30 am

The titantron comes to life, the camera slowly blurring into focus. The only thing breaking the monotony of the scene is an oddly placed vault door, much like the bank vaults of yesteryear.

A young, brown-haired man dressed in a preppy outfit walks into the shot from the left. Upon noticing the camera, he turns towards it, leaning in close and uses it as a mirror to adjust his tie.

He steps back from the camera, letting his full frame be seen.

Week 1 Money Talks Risky_10

Risky Biznu: Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. Fans of War-Force Wrestling around the globe.

I am Sebastian Augustus Charleston-Knollwood the Third. You may know me by my in-ring name of Risky Biznu.

And I welcome you, to my vault. My treasure trove, if you will.

My family for generations has forgone those imbecilic banks in favor of hoarding all our money in this very location. Piles of cash. Mountains of gemstones. Insurmountable peaks of the finest jewelry and art stacked to the sky. All of it and more lies beyond this door.

But this is as far as you’ll come to seeing that.

In fact, watching this on your tiny poor people tv is the closest you’ll ever get to this kind of wealth.

I have wealth beyond any of your wildest dreams.

I have talent beyond any of your wildest dreams.

And I will show you success and achievement here in WFW beyond any of your wildest dreams.

Risky Biznu begins walking towards the camera, stopping halfway as his face perks up in recollection.

Risky Biznu: Oh, and lest I forget.

It has come to my attention that we have a power struggle of sorts going on in our beloved company. Our benevolent owner and general manager’s sons have shown some displeasure backstage. It seems a revolution may be coming.

A revolution that may shake the wrestling world as we know it, tear away its foundations, and build atop it the greatest showcase of wrestling the world has ever or will ever see.

So I say this to my esteemed colleagues, Casey and Rowan, and even their father, the great Kieron Grant:

Ideals are great. But all great things crumble without the right building blocks.

And the one true building block, the one that stands above all others, is money.

After all, money talks.

And wouldn’t you know, I’ve got money to spare.

Risky Biznu once again approaches the camera, his sly smile filling the frame.

Risky Biznu: I look forward to doing business with you.

The camera fades to black.
Risky Biznu
Risky Biznu
High Commander

Back to top Go down