WAR FORCE WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 7 The Cage Brothers get some action figures. -Comercial Break- Anywhere after our first segment and before the last.

Go down

week 7 The Cage Brothers get some action figures. -Comercial Break- Anywhere after our first segment and before the last. Empty week 7 The Cage Brothers get some action figures. -Comercial Break- Anywhere after our first segment and before the last.

Post by Beaver Cage Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:21 pm

The camera is backstage, it shows Beaver Cage and Squirrel Cage staring at a table well decorated with WFW merchandising.

Beaver turns and we can see that he is holding an action figure in his paw.

week 7 The Cage Brothers get some action figures. -Comercial Break- Anywhere after our first segment and before the last. 3051332

Beaver Cage: Wow, this is awesome, I even come with my own personal weapon! Hey Squirrel, let's see yours.

Squirrel Cage seems reluctant to turn around.

Squirrel Cage turns slowly showing his own action figure.

week 7 The Cage Brothers get some action figures. -Comercial Break- Anywhere after our first segment and before the last. Latest?cb=20130316160311

Squirrel Cage: It looks nothing like me.

Squirrel Cage masks seems to be frowning at his crappy action figure

Squirrel Cage: It's not even a squirrel, LOOK, they didn't get our names right.

Squirrel Cage takes a box and shows it to the camera.

The box reads "Beaver and Cage action figures".

Squirrel Cage: Who could've done this? Who? Who who who who?

The crowd does a few "Whos" with Squirrel.

The camera pans a little to the right and we can see Sarah

week 7 The Cage Brothers get some action figures. -Comercial Break- Anywhere after our first segment and before the last. 125

Sarah's smirks and giggles with disdain.

Sarah Foster: Hey guys.

Beaver and Squirrel turns to Sarah as she continues to speak.

Sarah Foster: I want you to know that we appreciate the work you're putting into our company, so we made these for you, I hope you like it.

Sarah's words stings both of the Cage brothers as if it was poison as they get startled.

Sarah looks satisfied and starts to leave, closing the door behind her.

Beaver Cage: Wow dude, that's one mean woman. What did we do?

Squirrel Cage: I don't know dude, but screw this...

Squirrel begins to trash the room and his toys, screaming with anger.

Squirrel Cage: WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT, AND AFTER WE DOWN CASEY, WE WANT THE GOLD SUCKA, SARAH FOSTER, WE'RE COMING FOR YOU CHICKA!

Squirrel Cage proceds to dropkick the door exploding it to splinters.

Beaver Cage takes Squirrel, I mean, "Cage" action figure in hands and starts to talk.

Beaver Cage: Here kids, I am contractually obligated to say that the Caged Bros™️, Beaver™️ and Cage™️ are now up for sale on the nearest BlockBuster.

Beaver Cage starts to mimick Squirrel Cage's moveset with the "Cage" figurine.

Beaver Cage: Come and have fun.

The camera fades
Beaver Cage
Beaver Cage
High Commander

Back to top Go down