WAR FORCE WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role play Guideline

Go down

Role play Guideline Empty Role play Guideline

Post by Road Warrior Mon May 14, 2018 5:26 pm

I'm sure most of you know all of this but for the new ones and to be sure we are all on the same page let's make a quick guideline.

As you can see I arrange the roleplaying section of the forum by weeks and not by roleplaying section like other fed's do, that means you will have to add in the RP title where the action is taking place.

Ex:

Title of the topic: The Warriors Road (Locker room)

Most of the RP's will start with an action or by describing the environment to place the reader, action will not only start the RP but they will also provide pauses between dialogues. These things go on italic.

Ex:

Road Warrior is alone in his locker room and his only companion is the darkness. Suddenly a thunderous noise breaks the silence in which he was immersed, Road Warrior turns his head and looks at the door.
And form the other side of the doors a voice can be heard.

That's just to show the format when you describe the action or the place the more information you add the best the reader can imagine the scene just be careful not to exaggerate the description and leave some space for them to fill with their own imaginations.

The actions are followed by the dialogues,  this will begin with the name of who is speaking followed by whatever they say. Dialogues should be in bold and you must leave a line between the dialogues of one character and the other.

Dorothy: Mister Road Warrior, they send me to inform you that your match will be starting in 10' minutes.
(line)
Road Warrior: Tell them they have nothing to worry about, I will be ready.

Dorothy: Thanks, Mr. Road Warrior I will let them know.

The length of the dialogues will depend on your character and the situation. If you're writing a big speech I would recommend making a pause to give the reader a break and time to process what he or she is saying. it's also a good opportunity to describe the impact the speech is having on the audience or the character movements. If you make it too long without pauses it will look weird imagine a wrestler speaking 20 minutes non stop.

If you're not adding the wrestler card to the RP it would be great if you sign spot writing the wrestler name between brackets

Ex:

(Road Warrior card)

To end this here is an example putting all together:

Road Warrior is alone in his locker room and his only companion is the darkness. Suddenly a thunderous noise breaks the silence in which he was immersed, Road Warrior turns his head and looks at the door.
And form the other side of the doors a voice can be heard.

Dorothy: Mister Road Warrior, they send me to inform you that your match will be starting in 10' minutes.

Road Warrior: Tell them they have nothing to worry about, I will be ready.

Dorothy: Thanks, Mr. Road Warrior I will let them know.

Road Warrior can hear Dorothy's step as she goes away, once the sound faded he stands up and walks towards a mirror located in front from where he was sitting and turns the light so he can see the reflection of his face on it, after a short moment he starts speaking to himself.

(Road Warrior card)

Road Warrior: How do we end up in this situation... Once we were free but know we have to follow this pigs order as if we were their slave or something. But this ends tonight, I will show them who we really are and if they want to come after us, let them come, we will give them a good fight and if we shall fall we will do it our way.

Road Warrior stares at himself for another second or two before walking out of the locker room.

And that is how an RP would look like. I'm sure you're going to do better than me. A detail I didn't add Road Warriors card when he first speaks because he is in a dark room so no one would really see him and I didn't add a card for Dorothy because we could only hear her voice through the door so she isn't seen either.

And before I forget there is some information I would like you to add at the beginning or the bottom of the RP.

-Where do you think the RP should be placed.

Ex: Immediately after the match, Before the match, near the beginning of the show, at the middle of the show, near the end of the show, sometime after the fight, sometime before the match

-The color scale you would Like for the different character (if you didn't put that info on your bio)

Ex: Road Warrior: grey scale. Dorothy: Green scale if possible opaque and light.

We will try to fulfill your requirement as accurate as possible.

I think that's all if the vgm's or I think of something else we will add it to the post or make a new one.
Road Warrior
Road Warrior
Supreme Commander

https://war-force.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum