WAR FORCE WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 4 Paying The Price (Closed) [Later In The Show Before Match As Entrance] [Rowan's Office]

Go down

week 4 Paying The Price (Closed) [Later In The Show Before Match As Entrance] [Rowan's Office] Empty week 4 Paying The Price (Closed) [Later In The Show Before Match As Entrance] [Rowan's Office]

Post by Adora Punk Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:17 pm

The scene fades in from black in the office of Rowan Grant. An overhead ceiling fan is blowing about on a medium setting and the click can be heard from a remote control. The camera pans around to show that Rowan Grant is sitting at his desk, or was sitting at his desk but has turned his chair sideways to the right so that he can watch a TV that is propped up onto of a filing cabinet. His feet are resting up on the end of his desk with him reclining back to focus on the screen.

On the monitor a familiar scene begins to play from the end of last week's show where Rowan Grant is leaving the arena and getting into his car. He stops leaning back and sits forward to study the screen as the camera notices Adora Punk in the background holding up the drill and spinning it. He clicks the remote to pause the video, but before he can say anything a loud knock can be heard coming from his door.

Rowan Grant grumbles a bit to himself as he quickly hits the power button on the remote to shut the TV off and spins his chair around just as the door opens up with Adora Punk striding into his office leaving the door wide open. By this point Rowan Grant's face is quite red as he is seething with anger. He raises up his right hand and points at Adora Punk with his index finger.

week 4 Paying The Price (Closed) [Later In The Show Before Match As Entrance] [Rowan's Office] Rowan_11

Rowan Grant: OUT! OUT!! HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY OFFICE AFTER THE STUNT YOU PULLED LAST WEEK!!!

Adora Punk freezes in place not expecting the hostility from Rowan Grant. But before she can say anything Rowan Grant begins to pick up things on his desk and throw them at Adora Punk to give her the "Clue". At first Adora Punk steps to the right to dodge a pen, she then ducks under a stapler! As she stands back up a moderately sized paper weight bounces off the center of her forehead making her stagger in place a bit.

Rowan Grant: GET OUT!!!

Adora Punk quickly snaps too and darts out of the office as a sleek brand new laptop soars at her from off screen! She runs down the corridor as Rowan Grant quickly follows after crushing the laptop in his way.

Rowan Grant: YOU BETTER BE RUNNING YOUR SCRAWNY AND SORRY ASS DOWN TO THAT RING! BECAUSE YOUR GOING TO BE IN ACTION AGAINST THE TANK MAN! AND I HOPE HE BEATS THE EVER LIVING *CENSORED* OUT OF YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID LAST WEEK!!!

The camera quickly cuts to the backstage area after being focused on Rowan Grant who was yelling down the corridor to show that Adora Punk has stopped running as Lars Olsen has stopped her for a quick pre-match interview.

week 4 Paying The Price (Closed) [Later In The Show Before Match As Entrance] [Rowan's Office] Lars_o11

Lars Olsen: Wow! Adora Punk I have got to say I in all of my years here in WFW have never heard Rowan Grant blow a gasket like that. Between him and Casey, he was always the more mellow and laid back of the two. Now before you comment on that, I heard what he yelled down the corridor about your debut match tonight against Tank Man. Knowing that Tank Man is the largest guy on the roster... What's on your mind heading into this match?

week 4 Paying The Price (Closed) [Later In The Show Before Match As Entrance] [Rowan's Office] Adora_11

Adora Punk: So you want to know what's on my mind? Let me tell you about Rowan Grant being oh, so, blind! Now if we're just going to be frank, why on earth is he putting me up against a tank!? ... Apparently Rowan Grant can't appreciate a good prank! Now I'm going to do the only thing I can do and march out there to make a stand! And at the end of this all the WFW fans will be 100% behind the ADORA PUNK BRAND!!!

The interview is cut short as Adora Punk's entrance theme "Spitfire" by Infected Mushroom begins to play over the PA system drowning both of them out backstage.

OOC: Please embed video to begin play in show at the 0:28 mark.

She extends her right arm with her palm out facing Lars Olsen as she places her palm onto his chest and pushes him away so that she can walk through the curtains to make her debut entrance.
Adora Punk
Adora Punk
High Commander

Back to top Go down