WAR FORCE WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 4 Pre-match promo, pre-Adora's promo

Go down

week 4 Pre-match promo, pre-Adora's promo Empty week 4 Pre-match promo, pre-Adora's promo

Post by Beaver Cage Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:28 pm

This promo should air a little before Adora's promo, kinda of raising suspicion on her evil deeds lol.

The scene opens showing the final moments of last week’s match between the Cage Brothers vs. Yseris and Rhanogar. You can hear both the Brothers voices on the background.
Squirrel Cage: Aw man, we lost our debut.
Beaver Cage: Look on the bright side, see how good their chemistry in the ring is.
The camera opens, showing both Brothers from behind watching a TV half sideways.
Squirrel: Why are they dressed like they’re from the set of the Mercenaries™️?
Beaver: Yes, why?! They are pretty weird. Wait…
Out of nowhere, Beaver bonks Squirrel with a shield, both are dressed like a cheap viking cosplay, Beaver has an axe and a shield, horned helmet and Squirrel has half blue face and is carrying a spear.
Beaver Cage: And that last Metal Destruction, almost got Yseris.
Squirrel Cage: Great execution, but we should have taken Rhanogar first.
Beaver Cage: We’ll have to carry on, we have a mission to complete.
Both goes towards the door to leave, as they open the door they see Adora Punk going through the halls, she gives both of the a mean look and leave towards Rowan’s office.
Squirrel Cage: How does she sees with that bandana over her face?
The camera fades to black as the brothers goes through the hall.
Beaver Cage
Beaver Cage
High Commander

Back to top Go down

week 4 Pre-match promo, pre-Adora's promo Empty Re: week 4 Pre-match promo, pre-Adora's promo

Post by Beaver Cage Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:41 pm

This one could air a little after Adora's match.

Beaver and Squirrel are seen on Rowan's office door, both still dressed as cheap vikings.
Beaver knocks on the door.

Rowan Grant: Come in.
Beaver and Squirrel opens the door and walk in.
Beaver Cage: Hey boss, we're sorry for what happened with you last week, we're here to help find out who did it.
Squirrel Cage: Yeah, we already have a list of suspects, you wouldn't believe the amount of crazy weird people who works for this company.
Rowan Grant: Ahem, thanks for the help guys, but I already know who did it, it was Adora Punk. Thanks for the thought though. I like your looks, you captured the spirit of my show, I'll tell you what, I saw what you guys did last week, you are what we need for this company, you will have another opportunity to show what you're made of.
Beaver Cage: We're not going to disapoint you. We have your back.
Squirrel Cage: AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, CAUSE STONE CAGE SAID SO.
Rowan facepalms as both brothers leave his office.
Beaver Cage
Beaver Cage
High Commander

Back to top Go down