WAR FORCE WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 6 Sohee Romano and the Cage Brothers united.

Go down

week 6 Sohee Romano and the Cage Brothers united. Empty week 6 Sohee Romano and the Cage Brothers united.

Post by Beaver Cage Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:06 pm

-This should be placed around the start of the show, before our match against Casey's team-

The scene opens showing The Cage Brothers from behind, over the shoulder, in front Rowan’s office. Squirrel Cage looks restless holding his head with medical bandage. Beaver knocks on the door. After a few seconds a voice comes from inside.

Rowan Grant: Come in!

Squirrel cage enters first, he seems to nervous about the whole situation, a little annoyed and goes straight to a GM table.

Rowan Grant: Hello guys, what happen… Where are you going in such a hurry? and what happened to your clothes, why are you dressed as civilians?

Beaver looks at himself and Squirrel and realizes that they are wearing their usual costumes clothes.

Squirrel Cage: I demand my rematch. Right here and right now!
Beaver Cage: Hey dude, you need to cool down.

Beaver forces Squirrel to sit in the armchair and does a shoulder massage to relax him.

Beaver Cage: Don’t care about him, Boss, Cage has been like that since last week after the match against Yseris.

Squirrel Cage: You mean against Yseris, The Chair and that Shera. That was clearly a 3 vs 2 handcap match.

Beaver Cage looks toward GM’s door trying to predict a backstabber when he gets attention called by Rowan Grant.

Rowan Grant: That was really unfair. But let’s look forward, this is Ragnarok night and by the way, I got something in mind for you two-

Squirrel Cage: That’s right, put me against Sarah.

Rowan and Beaver: NO! She's an interviewer!

Sohee Romano storms into the office still fired up by the events of last week with Taeyang Noh rushing up behind her to keep pace. She looks around and notices the Cage Brothers there and begins to speak in her native tongue with her attention on Rowan Grant as she raises up her right arm and points at him with her index finger.

Sohee Romano: 지난 주에 내가 네 형 한테 한 짓을 봤어?

In the background Taeyang Noh gimmicks the pointing gestures as he translates for Sohee Romano.

Taeyang Noh: Did you see what I did to your brother last week?

As Rowan Grant nods and goes to speak he is cut off by Sohee Romano who continues to speak.

Sohee Romano: 주변에 더 이상 앉지 마라! 행동 할 시간이되었습니다!

Taeyang Noh now comically mimicking Sohee Romano's movements as he continues to translate.

Taeyang Noh: Do not sit around anymore! It's time to act!

Rowan Grant looks a bit floored by that comment as his expression drops to a neutral one.

Rowan Grant: Excuse me?

Rowan Grant raises an eyebrow as Sohee Romano looks a bit startled and Taeyang Noh jumps back making the same expression.

Rowan Grant: If we can drop the shadow act and let me speak, then the two of you would be aware that we ARE acting tonight. The Cage Brother's aren't just standing here to look pretty in my office like they are part of the decor! There is going to be a six man tag team match tonight and the first team is now assembled here in my office. Shall I dub this team the Korean Cage Family?

At the same time everyone in the room who is not Rowan Grant all look annoyed and shout together.

Everyone: NOO!!!!

The camera fades to black.
Beaver Cage
Beaver Cage
High Commander

Back to top Go down

week 6 Sohee Romano and the Cage Brothers united. Empty Re: week 6 Sohee Romano and the Cage Brothers united.

Post by Beaver Cage Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:07 pm

Huge thanks to Sohee Romano who worked alongside Squirrel Cage to bring us this RP =)
Beaver Cage
Beaver Cage
High Commander

Back to top Go down